There really isn't that much I want to say today. As of yesterday I decided it would be best for us to no longer have any interaction at all. At least for me I can't go from living with someone for three years to just hanging around each other and seeing what happens, which is what she wants to do. That sounds like she wants to have her cake and eat it too. Here's just a little list of some good things that I remember and I want to get them down before too much time goes by and I forget.
1. Maria Ochoa is beautiful.
2. Maria Ochoa is very special.
3. I had such a good time with Maria Ochoa before I found out all of the bad things. I once told her that if I had written down in a notebook of what I wanted and a girlfriend it would've been her.
4. If Maria Ochoa really cares about you she will make you feel like you've never felt before.
5. I know I kind of set it already but I'm going to say it again. I just had so much fun with Maria Ochoa. I enjoyed working with her, going places with her, I enjoy doing things that I didn't even want to do but I enjoy doing them with her.
6. Maria Ochoa has an ability to make you feel like you're the most special person in the entire world.
7. Maria Ochoa is a very good cook.
8. Maria Ochoa gives very good hugs.
9. Maria Ochoa can be extremely funny.
10. Maria Ochoa is a very good writer.
11. Maria Ochoa is a very good artist.
12. Maria Ochoa is like sleeping with an orangutan, which takes a bit of getting used to but once you get used to it you really miss it when it's gone.
13. Maria Ochoa is an excellent photographer.
14. She can be extremely kind, caring, beautiful, cute, special, gorgeous, and makes the best apple pie on the planet.
I have come to the conclusion that I think I wanted more for her than she wanted for herself.
What I'm grateful for today.
I am so very grateful that Pacey is doing well. She had a pretty bad illness recently but she's back to 100%