After everything I just said that's a really good question now isn't it.
1. Because she's kind of my last hope. I will never ever open up to someone like I did to her again.
2. I love her
3. I think she special, and she has something very special inside of her.
4. She's book smart, and I am not. So I think she fills in that weakness very well.
5. She's younger than me and very attractive.
6. Even though I don't think she likes me, she gets me.
7. I have invested almost 3 years with her and I don't want it to be a waste.
8. I committed to her. The definition of commitment is doing the thing you said you would do, long after the feeling you said it in has left you. I made a commitment to her and I want to honor my commitment. As long as she's willing to work on her issues and continue to be a willing participant in her recovery I am committed.
9. We have fun together
10. We work well together.
11. We like to do a lot of the same things.
12. I don't like to fail. So if Dear is not in my life, it will be because she leaves, not because I ask her to leave.